ECO Block ICF (insulated concrete form) allows for limitless design and gives you a double insulated, continuous steel reinforced concrete corefrom 100mm up to 600mm, with no joints or weak points and is integrated into a simple, single system that is cost competitive with and consistently outperforms almost all other wall systems over the life cycle of a building.
- Fire resistant – our 152mm core has reached a 180/180/180
- Thermal – ECO block provides a R-Value of 3.78
- ECO Block has an 8 Star Energy Rating
- Acoustic FSTC Rating of 54
- 40mpa at 30 days
- Can withstand cyclone and tornado force winds and be designed for the highest seismic zones.
- Does not damage or rot when exposed to high volumes of water caused by floods or storm surges and heavy rains.
- Reduced waste and environmental impact.
Where can ECO Block be used.
- General housing construction
- Difficult lot construction
- Multi-unit construction
- Commercial construction
- Inter tenancy walls
- Concrete tilt slab walls
- Curved Walls
- Retaining Walls
- Foundation walls and footings
For more information, please visit http://www.eco-blockaustralia.com.au